Park It At The Outdoor Market Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Park It At The Outdoor Market at Western Fair District! Park It is a seasonal outdoor market featuring a combination of artisans and food vendors. Vendors wishing to participate in Park It may apply by completing and submitting the below Vendor Application Form.
Please note, while all applications are welcome, the application process is competitive and space availability limited. Once your application is received Market Management will contact you within 6-8 weeks to let you know if your application has been declined or to set up a meeting to learn more about your business.
Things to consider before applying to become a vendor at Park It At The Outdoor Market at Western Fair District:
- Park It is a weekday evening market taking place on Wednesday evenings throughout the summer. Vendors may choose which evenings they would like to attend and are not required to be in attendance each week.
- The Market is owned and operated by the Western Fair Association, a Not-for-Profit Agricultural Society.
- Prepared food vendors, must have valid Safe Food Handlers’ Certificate and produce food from an inspected kitchen. No home kitchens allowed.
- Prepared food vendors, are required to complete a Notice of Intent to Operate a Food Premises with the Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU). Upon a booth inspection and ‘PASS’ by the MLHU may a vendor operate in The Market.
- Direct sale companies are not permitted.
- The Market has a particular focus on local produce and products. Thus, if you make it, bake it or grow it, and are unique to the city of London – we want you at The Market!
- Vendors will be invoiced on a weekly basis. Payment is required in advance of each week. Accepted payment methods include cash, debit, cheque, credit card and eTransfers.
- Utilities are not included in the Park It booth rental rates.
- The Market offers complimentary, secure vendor WIFI.
- Vendors are required to carry minimum $2 Million Liability Insurance.
- Vendors of The Market; in alignment with The Market Policies, Rules and Regulations, have the ability to customize their booths spaces; with Market approval, to suit the needs of their business.
- Vendors are required to sign a Licence Agreement to operate within Park It At The Outdoor Market.