Community Pop-Up Booth
Thank you for your interest in our Community Space at The Market. We desire to give back to the Community by featuring non-profit organizations that add value to our community through education or outreach. We offer a booth space almost every Saturday and Sunday to one local non-profit organization or charity group at no cost. The Community Pop-up booth offers a great opportunity for local non-profit organizations and charities who would like to share information to the community about their work and raise funds. Your booth will include a table, and chairs; you bring the rest!
The Market at Western Fair District is a vibrant gathering place in the heart of Old East Village bringing together community, food and local artisans. Two floors and over 85 vendors make up The Market, each with their own unique product offering.
If your community organization would like to be considered for Community Pop-up Booth space in the Market, please fill out and submit the Community Pop-Up booth Application Form
Please note if accepted, you must be available both Sat (8a-3p) and Sun (10a-2p)
Community Booth Guidelines
- Community groups wishing to sell raffle tickets (for a prize) or run another type of contest, please ask for approval. Your organization is responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses required to carry out such an activity.
- Our market attracts a diverse crowd of shoppers and to maintain that atmosphere of respect and neutrality, we do not accept outreach for political or religious purposes. Nor are petitions allowed.
- Applicants are encouraged to provide at least three preferred weekend dates in their application.
- All applicants must carry liability insurance and submit prior to their date.
- Community groups are expected to occupy the Pop-up booth on your scheduled weekend (both Sat and Sun) open to close.
- Community Pop-up Booths must abide by all other Market Rules & Guidelines.
*Community Pop-up Booths are subject to an approval process and availability
**Please note this program could be changed and/or amended from time to time to reflect business demands.