Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at The Market at Western Fair District! The Market features two floors of high-quality farm fresh goods, locally handcrafted foods and goods and unique products. Vendors wishing to participate in The Market may apply by completing and submitting the below Vendor Application Form.
Please note, while all applications are welcome, the application process is competitive and space availability limited. Once your application is received Market Management will contact you within 6-8 weeks to let you know if your application has been declined or to set up a meeting to learn more about your business.
Things to consider before applying to become a vendor at The Market at Western Fair District:
- The Market is a weekend market. All vendors are required to be open both Saturday and Sunday as per regular operating hours.
- The Market is a year round market, operating 52 weeks of the year.
- The Market is owned and operated by the Western Fair Association, a Not-for-Profit Agricultural Society.
- Prepared food vendors, must have valid Safe Food Handlers’ Certificate and produce food from an inspected kitchen. No home kitchens allowed.
- Prepared food vendors, are required to complete a Notice of Intent to Operate a Food Premises with the Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU). Upon a booth inspection and ‘PASS’ by the MLHU may a vendor operate in The Market.
- Direct sale companies are not permitted.
- The Market has a particular focus on local produce and products. Thus, if you make it, bake it or grow it, and are unique to the city of London – we want you at The Market!
- Vendors will be invoiced on a monthly basis. Payment is required in advance of the first day of each month. Accepted payment methods include cash, debit, cheque, credit card and eTransfers.
- Vendors have the ability to do production on-site, for an additional monthly fee.
- Utilities are included in the Market booth rental rates.
- The Market offers complimentary, secure vendor WIFI.
- Vendors are required to carry minimum $2 Million Liability Insurance.
- Vendors of The Market; in alignment with The Market Policies, Rules and Regulations, have the ability to customize their booths spaces; with Market approval, to suit the needs of their business. The Market is a secure building allowing vendors to leave their booth and product setup 7 days a week.
- Vendors are required to sign a Licence Agreement to operate within the Market. This agreement is a 30-day renewable Licence to use a certain space located within the Confederation Building at 900 King Street, London, ON.
Once your application is received Market Management will contact you within 6-8 weeks to let you know if your application has been declined or to set up a meeting to learn more about your business.
This application along with supporting material/documentation will not be returned to the applicant. Please complete the following application in its entirety. This application is for information purposes only and is not to be considered in any way a commitment to enter into a License Agreement with the applicant.